Black Note Book 2-Pack
- Free shipping on all orders over $75
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
They have been making Field Notes for ten years now and — with a few exceptions — they’ve always fit in your pocket. Customers often request larger books with the same features as their regular Field Notes, and they’ve only obliged once, with the “Arts and Sciences” limited edition. When those sold out, the requests kept coming, but Field Notes sought the right formula to fit a larger “Note Book” into their permanent collection.
Field Notes popular “Pitch Black” Memo Book eventually gave them the inspiration they needed: Field Notes improved the original dot-graph version, added a ruled version, and further expanded the line to include larger “Note Book” versions.
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
05. Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
06. Corners precisely rounded to 1/2" (12.7mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
07. Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
08. Note book dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121mm × 191mm).
09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.